Expand glyph contours outwards and/or inwards by a given offset distance.
- source layer
- layer containing the source glyph contours
- target layer
- layer where the resulting outlined contours will be drawn
- total width of the applied stroke
- join style
- style of the stroke joins: square, round, or bevel
- cap style
- style of the stroke caps: square, round, or butt
- choose whether to expand contours inwards and/or outwards
- expand outlines in the selected glyphs
- show a preview of the result in the background
This dialog is a simple wrapper around the stroke expansion functions from the Outliner extension.