Batch glyph actions
Apply glyph-level actions to selected fonts.
Select on which fonts the actions should be applied.
- target fonts
- a list of open and/or closed fonts for selection
- add all open fonts
- add all open fonts to the list
- select all
- select all fonts in the list
- add fonts folder
- add a folder with UFOs to the list
- clear font lists
- empties the list of fonts
Select on which glyphs the actions should be applied.
- glyph selection
- define how the target glyphs are chosen
- mark glyphs
apply a mark color to the transformed glyphs
click on the button to choose a color
Select and apply actions.
- actions list
- select which actions to apply
- drag actions to reorder
- drag the list items to change their order
- PostScript / TrueType
- affects only correct contour direction
- apply the selected actions to the selected glyphs
- simulate the actions before applying
- add a new section with transform actions (move, scale, skew, rotate, etc.)